Eagle Red Hots Countertop Gas Griddle
- Recessed thermostatic controls, adjustable from 100o to 450o.
- Tubular-designed heating elements provide uniform distribution
of heat over entire griddle surface.
- Heating elements are secured to underside of griddle plate with
a special clamping assembly for easy replacement.
- Internal wiring terminated in a junction box at rear.
- Front-to-back depth is 26" (660mm).
- Burner assemblies are "U" shaped aluminized steel for even
• Features an internal airflow design which prevents flame liftoff.
- Available with manual control valves, thermostatic controls,
or thermostatic controls with safety pilot.
- Natural gas (NG) models feature a convertible pressure
regulator that allows easy field conversion to LP, using
conversion kit provided.
- 1/2" (13mm) N.P.T. gas connection.